Adopted November 6, 1903 at the constitution of Harmony Grove Baptist Church.
Having been as we trust brought by divine grace to embrace the Lord Jesus Christ and to give ourselves wholly to him, we do now solemnly and joyfully covenant with each other to work together with him in brotherly love, to his glory as our common Lord, we do therefore in his strength engage:
1. That we will exercise Christian care and watchfulness over each other and faithfully warn, exhort, and admonish each other as occassions may require.
2. That we will not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, but will uphold the public worship of God and the ordinances of His house.
3. That we will not omit closet and family prayers or religion at home, nor neglect the great duty of religously training our children and those under our care for the service of Christ and the enjoyment of heaven.
4. That as we are the light of the world and salt of the earth we will seek divine aid to enable us to deny ungodliness and worldly lust and to work circumspectly in the world that we may win the souls of men.
5. That we will cheerfully contribute of our means according as God has prospered us for the maintenance of a faithful and evangelical ministry among us and for the support of the poor and to spread the gospel over the earth.
6. That we will in all conditions, even until death, strive to live to the glory of him who hath called us out of darkness unto his marvelous light.
7. An may the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting convenant, make us perfect in every good work to do His will, working in us that which is well pleasing in His sight through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forevermore.